Wah Woke up at 11.45

"aahh....", i sighted. The sun has gone up high outside my window, looked at my clock...."oh my god 11.45".

I have a class today for study skills at 12.00 so i rushed to the bathroom and finished bathing at 12.08. Then i walked to the bus stop and waited for bus. At last, i arrived at class at 12.30. But there is a problem. i haven't eat anything. I feel so hungry during the lecture.

At 13.30 the lecture finished, i went up to the canteen to eat.

Actually i planned to go to embassy to collect my extension passport. but i can only collect it at 3 to 5 pm. I walked down toward the bus stop. Half way, i saw my friends was studying. So i join them la... Doing maths till 15.00 then i go to collect my passport.

Arriving at the embassy, i gave the officer my reciept and he gave me my passport. I check all my particulars. Then....
"OH MY GOD!" not again....
My sex was printed as female (P/F) and my occupation was written as Housemaid. "sh*t" I complaint to the officer. He then asked me to sit down while he fix it. Waiting for a while, he called my name and i collect it.
He change my occupation to student but not my sex.
he just amend it at the second pages. He wrote, "Bearer's sex must be read as male/laki-laki"
Although i am less satisfied but neva mind.

2 comments:

Sylvia Goh said...

haha.. what a bad day,wen!
not wen.. but.. maid wen.. haha.. jk..

Sylvia Goh said...

maid wen.. oopss.. wen.. you use singlish le..
"so i join them LA".. haha..