Holiday in Medan

19 December 2007
3.00 p.m., I arrived at Polonia Airport, Medan. Eulia, my sister in law, was waiting for me outside the airport. She drove me home along with her daughter who is also my nephew. I played with her along the road to house. She is so cute. haha... After i arrived at my house, i arrange my belongings and take a rest.



21 December 2007
Today i went with my fellow friends, Fransisca, Junaidy, Marco, Sandro, Wilphen, Catherine, Jessica, and Hensen, to watch national treasure together.

22 December 2007

Spent the weekend at my cousin birthday party at lembur kuring.


23 December 2007-25 December 2007
I went to Brastagi Highlands with my families, father, mother, big brother and his family. We stayed at Grand Mutiara hotel for two nights.




27 December 2007
MVP Dinner gatherings at Cin Yin Steamboat Restaurant.




28 December 2007-31 December 2007
Preparing all the things that i want to bring to Singapore.

Sun Plaza-Medan

30 December 2007
Watching I Am Legend the movie with my brother.

31 December 2007

In the evening, i went out with my friends, William, Sandro, and Wirhan, to Sun Plaza.
Then, for the old and new, i with my older brother and his wife do small BBQ at our house.



1 December 2007
07.00 a.m. Went to the airport and fly back to Singapore.

No comments: