JUSTLIMZ

Justlimz is my online moniker.

I have graduated from London School of Economics External Studies' Bachelor of Science in Business with First Class Honours. My convocation ceremony is going to be undertaken in April 2011. I have passed three years and finished 12 different subjects which are Introduction to Economics, Mathematics (1 and 2), Statistics (1 and 2), Sociology, Principles of Accounting, Principles of Marketing, Managerial Economics, Introduction to Business and management, International Comparatives Perspectives, Management Accounting, Management Science Methods, and Corporate Finance.

This is my personal blog. In this blog you can find my own writings about some topics under My Writings Section. (PS : My grammar and structure are bad! i seldom, probably never, review my first draft). My writing section usually filled with a more serious blog post regarding certain issue that i wished to raised. But please note that any issue raised or posted here are for recreational purpose only. So if you have doubts or grudges on my post, please consult professional.

Then in my recording section, you can find some songs that was sung by me. (LOL.. some are bad, some are okay, none are good). The recording section was filled with songs that was recorded using handphone or 'cheappo' recorder, so please be understanding that the quality is not good.

Then in Lyrics section, you can find some lyric translation by me or by some other people which i found on internet. I like to translate mandarin/ chinese song because i listen to them often. If you want to request some lyric translation, you can posted on the chat box. I will try my best in the soonest possible moment to post it.

Still have one more section which is 'picture'. In picture section, i posted several picture that i took with my blackberry phone. The quality is not good of course but if you don't mind, you can enjoy some pictures of my daily life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at justlimz.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post right above if I provide a link back to your website?

Thanks,
Charlie