I don't know what is happening

I haven't been posting any post recently. from 9-15 June, i was in Guangzhou, China joining my brother's business trip. then when i came back to Singapore, i was busy packing all my scattered stuffs. Upon arriving at Medan, a place where i will be staying for a time being, i am meeting with my family and busy doing other stuffs until today i have a time to sit relax in front of my Toshiba and write a post.

For the past few days, i have been wondering on my future. I am not sure which path to take upon several paths that lies infront of me. There are three possible path that i have identified, stay at Medan, Singapore or work at Australia.

Personally, i am interested to go to Australia but the problem is that i have troubled in accomodation and in finding a job or even applying for the visa. Due to the financial crisis, the Australian Government is thought to have restricted the number of foreign worker (that's what my friend has been telling me at Aussie).

and in this post, i would like to share about somebody special to me. She study at Australia. Recently, she has been behaving strangely. She didn't have the mood to talk to me, she seems so down, i don't know what can i do.

I can't recall what exactly have i done. Everything seems fine until 17th June ( if i am not wrong). Several mistake that i probably have done :
1. She's complaining about her wage that has not been going up, and i didn't spend much time accompanying and comforting her.
2. I questioned her relationship with other guys. for the past three months, i can feel that something strong is developing between us but due to one or two things that annoyed me, i questioned it. (probably she didn't like me at all as what my friends have always been telling me, It's impossible for me to get her)
3. i notices she has been looking so down for a couple of days but i never tell her, i just let it be. I thought she was just too bored.
arrgghhh... i can't think of anything right now... it's exploding, my brain.

No comments: