Starting afresh on my blog at 2011

This is my first blog post after several months of absent.

New year celebration marks a new year which means the "new" themes is going on everywhere. People moved to new house, bought new cars, new boyfriend/ girlfriend, venturing out for new business and so on and so forth. On this new year, i am looking to start afresh my blog post on my daily life since i have just subscribed to Telkom Flash unlimited internet connection.

This new year celebration i spent, as usually, with my beloved family at JW Marriot,Medan. The party was not too cool according to me and my family. The only coolest performance was from Frans Rumbino who can make melody from a comb and plastic. He was said to have performed in White house. Ah... the food there was quite good too, better than the usual standards. I think the Event Organizer made several mistakes in planning the event which i wouldn't like to share it here.

No comments: