Samsung Note II

Finally today i can post a thread here. My samsung note 2 suddenly can not start in the morning. It only shows the samsung note 2 title.

I took it to the service center. The technician try to format and reinstall the os but error after loading for a few minutes. She recommend me to leave the phone for further examination. I left it there and then the day after i call the service center only to know that my phone sparepart was broken. She said to me need to change the "machine".

It cost me 1.6 million rupiah ( est ard 150 usd) to repaired it with new sparepart. I asked her why the sparepart was broken, she said because i upgrade the os, she recommend that i never upgrade the note 2 android os.

Now my phone is completely running... but i still feel hurt by the fact that i need to pay usd 150 for the sparepart and for the mistake that i am not aware of which is upgrading my android OS.

No comments: