Will I Get Used to???

Moving to a new room soon. Dun know will i be able to cope to new condition here. I have to share a room with my brother. I dun think that it is a problem right now but i am afraid of what will happen next year when i have my exam. Will i get used to study not alone in my room. I have been without accompany, without anyone disturbing me or even ordered me to study for 9 years since i was in fourth grade primary school that my brothers further their study to Medan. I have get used to study alone with my own technique, my own methods. When i was up to high school i also moved to medan but my second brother further his study at Singapore and my eldest brother get married soon a year later. although i have one year lived with my brother but when exam came, i usually spend my time studying at other place like my parents room which was empty because they lived at Siantar City. now the situation is not supporting. Where should i study if the exam approaches?

Dun know whether i can cope with it or not...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, i get an idea 4 u...
but dunno whether u'll agree wif it or not..

wat about if u go 2 the nearest McD n study there??

hmm, i see quite a lot of people either study or do their job there...

first, i thought tat might be weird study there alone..
however, when i tried to study at McD, i found tat, there was a condusive place to study despite some noise..

tat's why i often go there to study..coz, i'll get bored n tired easily studying at my narrow room.it's AC is sometimes too cool..i'm also not so convenient study outside my room.i'm also worried tat i'll go to sleep as soon as i get sleepy..

while there, when i get bored, i can either eat or look at people around me..hhahhaa..

many people appear 2 go there to do their business besides eating for several days...i often see same faces at different days there..hahhaa...

btw, i believe tat u can cope with ur current condition...
anyway, living with ur brothers means tat u'll make better relationship with them...hahaha..
u're really lucky 2 hav the opportunity 2 live 2gether wif part of ur family..haha..

hmm..ok then...
happy 2 read n give comment on ur blog..
hahaha...