Sunday Morning...

Woke up Sunday Morning... Feel so uneasy... haha...
I Feel so depressed while they think that i am so lucky. haha...

They think i am so lucky because when i come to Singapore i can enjoy a bigger room, new HP "soon" and cable tv. But honestly speaking, i am not more happier than before. I can have a bigger room but no more privacy, i can't arrange and do my thing my own way. I have to follow orders. Sometimes i feel so uneasy when they criticized me but i just try to give no damn about it.

Last night, I can't control my temper. when i was told to arrange my things in my table, i became lost control of myself-eventhough just became angry for a while.

They said i am lucky because i can have a new HP soon. but do they think how long i have been using my own out of date phone. And also, if i were to get a new HP i have to subscribe for 2 years planning with starhub. Each month, i have to allocate more money from my insufficient monthly allowance; which means i can only utilize my money less 25.68 than before.

The same thing also happened with cable TV. I have to spend more on it and honestly. i don't really want it. But what can i do. It seems that he love to watch it so much. He even insisted in subscribing the cable tv although we are still not sure that we have already had cable box in our room.

I feel i am more unlucky but they think i am luckier. Maybe i have my own point of view and they have theirs.

I don't have spirit to study. haha...
Lose all of it... lose it each day and day...
Degrading, demoralize, denied.....
Living this lonely live in Singapore... hahaha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

juz feel wanna drop some comment here...^^

hmm, dun feel tat depressed...well, to tell the truth, i also feel quite the same in some way as u do...

but, hmm, my advice is to think positively towards everything...tat way , u will lead an easier life...

anyway, we need to presevere n struggle 4 our future , rite??

u can also learn to be a very patient man at the same time..haha..

hmm, kykna comment w kpjgan,,,hahaha...

gud luck...^^