Test Result

Last year test results had been distributed back to us. I feel that i am still not good enough. I think when the true exam came in May, I am more likely to fail or just get a pass.

I scared most for my Economics and Sociology; although my Sociology scored pretty good this time, around 58%. I don't know why i scored so badly for my econs. After the exam, i was so confident that i can get at least 40%++ but the fact demoralize me.

I think from now on i need to study harder and harder but still could not find the right mood to study...

Sometimes, i think of what others used to said to me before i moved to this course. They said that the course that i took was bad. I don't understand why they said like that but i came to take it for granted and i didn't know who started to label this course with the terms "bad". Once, i decided that i will never go to this course anymore. But because the forces of society that i lived in, i nevertheless has to join this course.

After i join this course, i come to realise that it's not as bad as what they said. I think human like to exaggerates everything. This course is the London School of Economics, one of the top 10 university in the world, external programme called University of London (UOL). This course is the first external programme in the world. I heard that many people couldn't even get a pass in their exam every year. But why there are many people labelled this course as not good? Maybe this is unpurposive brain wash of social interaction. haha...

Now, I don't care about what they said, i just want to finished this course with flying marks.

No comments: