Tiredness

It has been a long time since i write my personal thing in this blog. I also wonder when is the last time. Yeah... now i am back to my blog.

Today is Saturday and i woke up at 12.30 p.m. I cooked and eat my lunch, not a lavish lunch or superb cooking just a standart (maybe below standart) cooking. Then i continue to surf for blogs, see what new features other blogs have and try to make it using google, dreamweaver and mozilla. I failed but later i am determined to try again.

At around 5 p.m. i go out to China town, and you can't imagine what i was doing there. "Selling Cakes", there are indonesian bamboo cakes, kue ko sui, sago, and huat kue huan zhu. I was there to help one of my friend because she was asked by her aunt to sell cakes for that day since her aunt and family were going for a relatives wedding dinner. It was quite a nice experience since it is the first time i was being able to sell things directly to customer and speak to different people, from amah, acek , ako, aci, and ang moh ( actually it is the second time, the first time is when i was at SIM selling sweets for charity). Tiring but also fun that's all i can described. We finished at 11 p.m. and then her aunt and uncle came to close the shop. Her aunt and uncle drives us home. I arrived home at 12.15 p.m., took bath at 1 p.m. and ate mie gelas at 1.30 p.m.

Anyway, i will be returning to Indonesia at 27 May 2008, i don't think i can go online and update my blogs frequently, not because there are no internet connection, but because it is not convenience to do it in Indonesia since i can get so much fun back at my home town. hahaha....

No comments: