Cap Go Meh (Fifteenth Night)

Standing alone on the pedestrian road...
at the side of a city's busy road...
Looking at a single-bright-round moon..
Thinking that it's too soon
for the time to pass by

It's been the twentieth times in my life
Experiencing the full moon vibe
yet happiness hasn't come any near
but still hovering over the cold dark night

Is this a choice or a single way?
i can't just make the time delayed
i thought my heart is beating again
is it just a feeling or a new begins?

Mixed feelings through the nights
is it a dream i should fight?
or is it just another dreams of life?
making me "thinks", i am fine?

I admit that i am flawed, in fact, very
but life is not like a sinking ferry
the mistakes will vanished along with it
but in life you will 4ever bear it

Looking again at the full moon night
wish that it will give me enough light
to guide my way through the jungle
painting over all my bungles....

No comments: