Finished 2009 University of London Zone B Examination!

Friday, 22 May 2009



Yesterday i have just finished my last University of London exam for Bsc. in Business Examination. I studied in Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) which offers various of programme from many universities around the world like University of buffalo, RMIT, University of London - LSE, and University of London- Goldsmith.



I tooked 4 subject for my Year 2 Bsc. programme; Principles of Accounting, Principles of Marketing, Introduction to Business and Management, and Managerial Economics.

After entering the first quater of the year, i felt that the most difficult subject is Introduction to Business and Management. Personnally, i know that i am not good on qualitative subject or Essay required subject. Besides having problems with my English, i just couldn't able to come out with good ideas during "exam". i also have some difficulty in memorising people's name. But i believed that i should overcome my weaknesses and this is the main purpose of studying so i tooked this degree and not others such as Bsc. in Economics and finance or Bsc. Mathematics and Economics.

After this years, i feel that i have improved alot in terms of my ability to memorise people's name and putting theories into practice. I personnally think that my IBM (introduction to business and management) exam will be alright. On the other hand, i feel a bit worried for principles of marketing subject because at the day, i am too weak, low in confidence and was not able to concentrate much. I hope i can get a decent marks from principles of marketing examination.

two other subject is a quantitative subject. I think i am able to achived a better marks on that two subject compared to the qualitative one.

Now i am on holiday and am going to enjoy every bits of this holiday to improve myself. Hopefully i can gain something on this almost three months holiday.

No comments: