I Don't Wanna Know

Sea become a wall
that separates you and me
I'm just like a boat
waiting for wind to blow
waiting for your missing smile

Thinking about you for a second, it penetrated my heart

I Don't Want To Know
How hurt can it be to lose you
I am here because of you
even if the whole world said i'm wrong...wrong...wrong...
no no no....
I Don't Want To Know
i won't open my arms for anybody else anymore
because you left me with a beautiful memories
because you give me with an everlasting dreams

I Don't Need To Know
When you are feeling sad or lonely
Just close your eyes
and i will be by ur side...
we never really separated
no need anyone to tell me...

The wall in my heart
Following me running....
The same sky
can't control me anymore....

I give all my wishes
for your happiness
and your heart-melting smile....

yeah, it can be tiring, it can be hurtful...
but my heart fear regretting more....
i don't need perfect love story
as long as i can give you my everything....
after going through everything
my heart never changed even just by a lil bit....
i just want your comfort...

No comments: