WSA 2009

This morning, i woke up and hurriedly rush to Suntec city for the Wealth Summit Asian 2009. It's a good seminar where we can meet the best of the best in its field. I have meet Kishore, Jim Rogers, Lilian too and many more fantastic billionaires.

I spent my time there from around 9 am in the morning to 7 pm in the evening. I spent my times there with my buddies, Sandro, David, Hendy, Arifin and Darwinto. One of my friend, David, was so fortunate that he got an autograph from Jim Rogers and have a chance to take a photo with him.

there's something happened to me though during the last bit of the seminar. My heart beat suddenly become irregular during around 6 to 7.30 pm. I am not sure of what is happening to me. but i have that kind of feeling in the past usually when somebody that i love are not in good condition.

Before setting home, i have swear to myself that i will not be sad anymore but when i got home, i broke my swear.

No comments: