Time Flies

There's a time when we flash back to the old days and say to ourselves, "what a memory!". It is a moment when we suddenly realized that time have actually passed so fast that we didn't even realized it. Everything back then have become memories.

Well i have just had that moment. I sat down and look at the old page of my blog and some beautiful, sad, happy, ugly moments of the past came into my mind.Those "era" when i study hard, when i chase a girl, when i am on diet, when i sing a lot, when i have fun, was so precious.

 Also, I realized that i used to have a dream, and i was unable to fulfill that dream by my target. Is it because i didn't work hard? Maybe... or is it because god hasn't give me that way? probably... Anyways, any reason doesn't matter. What matter the most is i am still struggling, striving to do my life in this moment so that when this moment has become memories, i wouldn't think back and regret.

Jia you....

No comments: