photo with kruba noi

During my visit to chiang mai, i squeezed in time to visit Kruba Noi at wat sri dong moon. It's not on my itinerary with my friends because they didnt want to visit another wat after visiting to many historical wat.

We finished our trips at chiang mai at 4pm at went back to hotel for a rest. When they are sleeping i feel so un easy because i havent visit him. For your information, i have been wearing kruba amulet for almost 2 year.

Then i decided to take tuk tuk to his wat alone. I negotiate with the driver. It only cost me 300 baht for round trip. So i decided to go.

Arriving at wat sri dong moon after 30 minutes ride, i am welcomed by an uncle who requested me to quickly find kruba inside. Being so new to this place, i didnt know where kruba sit. I walk around and then i meet that uncle again. He point me to a direction where kruba is seeing his follower. I went inside and didnt know any thais. I just said to kruba i am from indonesia and he laughed. He bless me and my amulet and gave me a envelope which i didnt know what to do with. I walk outside and meet other follower. I ask him what should i do with this envelope? He said put money inside and give to the box.

Suddenly i feel so awkward, i put some money inside and donate to the box.


Here is my photo with master :


No comments: