My First Post

Dare you face yourself?


Today is the first day i created my own personal blog after i have set up two other(actually 3 other). The first is my class homepage(MVP). This is the hardest Blog i have ever done until know. It consists of several pages which i link each other. To just setting it up i need several hours (not in a day). It has not finished a hundred percent though, maybe just around 70%.

it's not that easy to make because i have to edit photos; making it smaller so it will be easy for me to upload, sometimes putting some effects and etc. Now i am adding chat room on it but not yet finished. it's just simple layout and i really want to upgrade it. There one more pages that i added recently, it is the MVP fun zone. By creating this site i hope that we, the member of Moder Vuca's Perpetual/ MOdest ERudite Valiant Ultimately Calculable Scholars, will never be separate by anything. Hehe... maybe a bit pompous

The second is the unique news. This Blog i created because i like so much the news about UFO, Alien, The 2012 mayan prophecies of Dooms day, and many odd events in the world. Maybe it's not genuine my knowledge cause i get it also by reading online.

This Blog is the latest blog that i created. I want to make this as my personal Home page. Where i can put my thoughts, Feelings, and all events in my life.

No comments: