Why I Can Not "Spell" The Word Study Well?

Three months has passed since i entered the new semester on business administration degree at Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) under the University of London-London School of Economics (UOL-LSE) program. I am taking four subjects for this semester, Principles of Accounting (POA), Principles of Marketing, Introduction to Business and Management (IBM) and Managerial Economics). I think that i am okay with those subjects, in the sense that i think i am interested in those subjects.

My problems is having studied for three months on this new semester, i still couldnot "spell" the word "study" correctly. Everytime i write study, suddenly the word become "browsing", sometimes turned up tobe "gaming", in other occasion can be "leisuring", or even "watching tv/movies". How can i spell it correctly? Is the problems lies internally or externally?


I have tried many different way to learn to spell the word study correctly. I have planned my days, set priorities and timed of studies. Still i do not follow the plan and start procrastinate. then i tried to study every day and close tv but my mind said to me that i need to be more relax. Am i just finding excuses?

Recently, i tried to threatened myself that i will failed the exam if i do not start studying now because my subjects are all very difficult. Marketing need to read news and advertisement everyday. I have to write 4 pages essay for each questions. for IBM, i need to read a lot to add more knowledge, news and others management application. I also need to write 4 pages of essay for each questions in the exam. For Managerial economics, i have to trained alot of questions and until now i haven't do any at home. For POA, although it is not as difficult as the others, i still need to be meticulous in exam and need to trained many questions. This techniques seems to be working for now, but i am not sure for latter date.

No comments: