Sing A Song Because I am Thinking of You

Walking home through the rain in the sunny day
Feels so sick and tired
Still i didn't forget to say
Baby, I miss you so....

Though you become so cold recently
like the weather in the snowy Christmast
Still i want to say to you truly
That i love you very much..

You have been so busy lately
or maybe u just dun wanna talk to me
I might be silly
but this love, i still believe


I am sitting in front of my computer
Opening the song that we both love to listen
Singing the song, yeah, I will love you very much
Singing a song because i am thinking of you
Nothing gonna change my love for you
This love i will put it inside my heart
when tomorrow comes your face will still accompanied me


Oh baby, listen to the song of my heart
He has been waiting for a long time
You knew i didn't have the gut
to call you during the night time
it's because i know that when i heard your voice
My tongue will stop moving


I know the road ahead is still long
so i sing a song to accompanied me everyday

Sing a song everyday, because i miss you so
sing a song everyday, because i love you so
please don't doubt my feelings
I don't care if the world doubted me
as long as you believe me...

I will continue to sing... Because i am thinking of you


Written by : J.L.
04 November 2009

No comments: